10 Timeless Color Combinations for a Child’s Bedroom
- 1 1. Blue and white for a soothing children’s room
- 2 2. Pink and white, a fresh mix for the child’s bedroom
- 3 3. Green and white, the marriage to adopt for a natural children’s room
- 4 4. Gray and white for a cozy child’s bedroom
- 5 5. Black and white, the timeless color association
- 6 6. Blue and red for a modern decor in children’s rooms
- 7 7. Green and blue, the zen combination for children’s rooms
- 8 8. Yellow and black for a touch of pep in the decoration of the little ones
- 9 9. Coral and white, a timeless and trendy combination
- 10 10. The multicolored children’s room so you don’t have to decide
Colorful combinations for the bedroom of little guarantees without false notes!
Are you in the middle of renovating your little one’s room? Discover 10 timeless color associations designed to enhance the child’s bedroom! Get inspired to compose your own decor …
1. Blue and white for a soothing children’s room
Blue is the color symbolizing dreams and appeasement, that’s why the color finds its place in the night space. In the children’s room, this color can add freshness to the decoration or give it a seaside feel. White brightens the blue and improves the atmosphere of the room. Anyway, it is a timeless color combination for the bedroom of the little ones.
2. Pink and white, a fresh mix for the child’s bedroom
Often associated with the world of princesses, pink is a rather feminine color … Nevertheless, some of its shades prove that it can just as easily be unisex. Associated with white, pink becomes a soft and fresh color. The combination of timeless colors for the child’s bedroom softens the mood.
3. Green and white, the marriage to adopt for a natural children’s room
4. Gray and white for a cozy child’s bedroom
If you are looking to create a comforting decoration in the children’s room, you can bet on a combination of gray and white. These neutral colors are very clear and it decorates the child’s room with a cozy atmosphere. With this association, the success of the decoration is guaranteed!
5. Black and white, the timeless color association
With the black and white look, no risk taking! Indeed, black and white are two colors that go well together. In the child’s bedroom, they bring a graphic atmosphere by playing with contrasts. It is a timeless combination of colors to adopt when you lack ideas!
6. Blue and red for a modern decor in children’s rooms
Both classic and dynamic, the mixture of blue and red ensures a lively decoration in the child’s room. This colorful combination brings a resolutely modern style to the children’s room. It is not for nothing that it has been used for a long time …
7. Green and blue, the zen combination for children’s rooms
Does your child love green and blue? Know that this is an association capable of spreading a Zen spirit in the children’s room. Please note, this timeless combination is only successful if you opt for light tones.
8. Yellow and black for a touch of pep in the decoration of the little ones
Yellow and black, as long as they are combined with white, are colors that blend wonderfully. This color combination is inspired by a comic universe to decorate the bedroom of little heroes and little heroines … You can choose this timeless and modern combination of colors to successfully mix colors!
9. Coral and white, a timeless and trendy combination
Not really a fan of pink and orange? Cut the pear in half by opting for the coral … This delicate color allows you to compose a cocooning universe in the children’s room. For decoration, choose the combination between white and coral !
10. The multicolored children’s room so you don’t have to decide
A mixture of colors in the child’s room is possible, provided you have a neutral base such as white, gray and black. The multicolored decoration can be fitted in this childish universe and it adds a good dose of fantasy! It is a combination of timeless shades perfectly suited to children’s rooms, like all the others …