Bathroom Countertops: +65 Ideas and Materials to Choose Yours
Did you know that the bathroom counter or toilet is one of the main items of decoration to enhance and define the style of your environment? Super useful, the bathroom countertop can be made in different sizes and materials, which guarantees a personalized bathroom according to your needs and expectations.
But to choose the best bathroom countertop model for your environment, you need to analyze all the product specifications and check which design and coating is most suitable for your project. And to help you, we will talk in this post everything you need to know about bathroom countertop models, showing several possibilities to personalize your space. Check out!
- 1 How to choose bathroom countertops
- 2 Granite countertop for bathroom
- 3 Glass countertop for bathroom
- 4 Marble bathroom countertop
- 5 Wooden bathroom countertop
- 6 Porcelain bathroom countertops
- 7 Burnt cement bathroom countertop
- 8 Tips for small bathroom countertops
- 9 Watch the video with tips on how to choose bathroom countertops
- 9.1 13. Bathroom countertop with wooden cabinet planned underneath
- 9.2 14. All white bathroom countertop with mirrored cabinet planned at the bottom
- 9.3 15. Choose the bathroom countertop with tub that suits your decorating style
- 9.4 16. Countertop model with tub for small bathroom
- 9.5 17. Bathroom counter with golden tub giving a sophisticated touch to the space
- 9.6 18. Bathroom countertop model with built-in tub
- 9.7 19. Clean decoration with bathroom countertop with carved tub with golden details
- 9.8 20. Pink granite bathroom countertop with round porcelain tub
- 9.9 21. Marble bathroom counter with gold accents and round mirror
- 9.10 22. Orange silestone bathroom countertop decoration
- 9.11 23. Simple bathroom decorated with green granite bathroom countertops and round tubs
- 9.12 24. Modern decor with burnt cement bench for bathroom with wooden cabinet
- 9.13 25. Modern decor with wooden bathroom countertops with rustic finish
- 9.14 26. Wooden countertop model for small bathroom with white tub
- 9.15 27. Decoration with wooden countertop for bathroom with bronze tub
- 9.16 28. Decoration with bathroom countertop with porcelain tub
- 9.17 29. Simple decoration with wooden bathroom countertop with white tub
- 9.18 30. Wooden bathroom countertop with round porcelain vat and colored coating
- 9.19 31. Decoration with wooden bathroom countertop with glass tub
- 9.20 32. Sophisticated decoration with crystal chandelier and wooden bathroom countertop with glass tub
- 9.21 33. Decoration with wooden bathroom countertop that extends to the ceiling
- 9.22 34. Wooden bathroom countertop with rustic finish and matte black tub
- 9.23 35. Clean decoration in neutral colors with wooden bench for bathroom all white
- 9.24 36. Beige marble bathroom countertop with built-in tub and brown inserts in the shower area
- 9.25 37. Marble bathroom counter with Provencal mirror and planned cabinet with mirrored doors
- 9.26 38. Marble bathroom countertop with square porcelain tub
- 9.27 39. Decoration with bathroom countertop with round tub
- 9.28 40. Marble bathroom countertop with sculpted sink
- 9.29 41. Marble bathroom counter top decorated with silver tray
- 9.30 42. Marble bathroom countertop
- 9.31 43. The marble countertop for the bathroom guarantees a sophisticated touch in the modern space
- 9.32 44. Decorated in neutral tones with marble countertops for a planned bathroom with wooden cabinet
- 9.33 45. Classic style with a bathroom countertop with a cabinet planned at the bottom
- 9.34 46. Clean decor with bathroom countertop with square tub and planned wooden cabinet
- 9.35 47. Porcelain bathroom countertop with blue coating with hexagonal shape
- 9.36 48. Bathroom countertop with white square tub
- 9.37 49. Here the bathroom counter with tub received an outline that helped to optimize the space
- 9.38 50. Porcelain countertop for bathroom all white with 3D coating in the box area
- 9.39 51. Modern decor with bathroom counter top with burnt cement wall
- 9.40 52. Countertop designed for a modern bathroom with wooden panel
- 9.41 53. Bathroom countertop decor with carved tub and wooden cabinet
- 9.42 54. Modern decor with bathroom countertops made of silestone and wood
- 9.43 55. Decoration with marble countertop for modern bathroom with round mirror
- 9.44 56. Decoration in neutral colors with marble countertop for bathroom with square tub
- 9.45 57. Granite countertop model for small bathroom with burnt cement wall and round mirror
- 9.46 58. Modern decor with rustic details with wooden bathroom countertops
- 9.47 59. Modern decor with marble bathroom countertops with black wallpaper
- 9.48 60. Simple decor with dark blue bathroom countertops and tiles around the mirror
- 9.49 61. Simple decor with retro style with bathroom countertop with white tub
- 9.50 62. Burnt cement bathroom counter with simple decoration
- 9.51 63. Simple decor with bathroom countertop with white tub
- 9.52 64. The golden details make decorating the bathroom countertop much more sophisticated
- 9.53 65. Sophisticated decor with glass bathroom countertops with marble tub
- 9.54 Share this:
- 9.55 Like this:
- 9.56 Related
1. For better organization, invest in a cabinet under your bathroom countertop
How to choose bathroom countertops
It is important to know how to choose the appropriate model of bathroom countertop, because it is necessary that the bathroom countertop does not interfere with the functionality of the space, in addition, it is also important that the bathroom countertop is in harmony with the decoration style chosen for the bathroom. environment and if possible also have a bathroom cabinet used below the counter to help you organize the space.
To choose the bathroom countertop you must make a complete list to design the most suitable model and note which types of materials and finishes can be used in your project and which fit within your budget.
In addition, it is also necessary to choose the material to make the bathroom countertop in the appropriate size for the space you have available. Remember that the bathroom countertop can have the sink carved in the material itself or be a bathroom countertop with a tub, in which case it will be necessary to calculate the ideal size to receive the tub.
2. Choose a bathroom countertop model that brings more functionality to the space
As we already said, the bathroom counter with tub or even with built-in sink can be made in different types of materials and this ends up leaving many people confused when choosing the best bathroom counter model.
So, we made a list with the types of materials for bathroom countertops with tub and also with built-in sink for you to better understand what are the available products found in the market.
3. Bathroom countertop model with sculpted
Granite countertop for bathroom
The granite countertop for the bathroom is undoubtedly one of the most used to decorate this environment, because in addition to the most affordable values, the granite countertop for the bathroom can also be found in various colors, which guarantees a much more personalized decoration.
Another reason why the granite countertop for the bathroom is widely used is because of its low porosity, which makes the stone more resistant and durable, in addition to being less susceptible to scratches and stains.
However, it is important to remember that for those who want a more clean and uniform look for the bathroom, this type of material is not the most recommended, after all, the granite countertop for the bathroom has some spots on the piece, except for the absolute brown granite that it has a smoother look, but the price is higher than the other types of granite.
4. The granite countertop for the bathroom is more affordable than other models
Glass countertop for bathroom
For those who want a very clean look, the glass bathroom countertop is a great option. The glass bathroom countertop offers many advantages such as ease of cleaning, spaciousness in small bathrooms, in addition, you can choose a glass bathroom countertop that is already designed with the glass area also in glass, or if you prefer, your glass bathroom countertop can be designed with space for a tub to be attached to it, as well as the bathroom countertop with porcelain tub below.
5. Glass bathroom countertop with round porcelain
For those who have doubts on how to choose a cabinet to place under the glass bathroom countertop, know that there are no great mysteries, after all, this model of bathroom countertop with tub harmonizes easily to different styles of materials, in addition, you can also choose to make a glass countertop with a sideboard style piece, ensuring an even cleaner look to the space.
Marble bathroom countertop
Synonymous with a super luxurious and elegant bathroom, the marble bathroom countertop is one of the most desired options, after all, it stands out in the environment making it much more beautiful and sophisticated, in addition, it is possible to find various types of marble in the market, with finish and different colors, that is, customize your bathroom in the way that best suits your project.
But it is important to remember that the marble bathroom countertop has a higher value than the other types of countertops, in addition, marble is a more porous material, so it is very important that the marble bathroom countertop undergoes a waterproofing aiming maintain the durability and beauty of the piece.
7. The marble bathroom counter always guarantees an elegant look for the environment
Wooden bathroom countertop
The wooden bathroom countertop is a charm in itself, because in addition to being widely used in rustic decorations, the wooden bathroom countertop also guarantees a charming and welcoming touch in environments with a more modern or neutral style.
But just like the marble bathroom countertop, the wooden bathroom countertop must also be waterproofed before being installed, as this material ends up getting too much moisture and without this proper treatment it can end up spoiling, another very important tip for anyone opt for the wooden bathroom countertop is to use the marine varnish once a year in the piece so that the wood is more resistant to moisture and water.
8. The wooden countertop for the bathroom guarantees a warm touch to the decoration
Porcelain bathroom countertops
When we think of porcelain tiles, floor coverings immediately come to mind, however, nowadays the porcelain bathroom countertop has become something possible and that guarantees a beautiful look to the bathroom decoration, because the porcelain bathroom countertop can be found in various colors, that is, a much more personalized environment.
The only disadvantage of the porcelain bathroom countertop is that it can be spliced if it is a very large countertop, and if that is the case in your home, look for a specialized company to make a porcelain bathroom countertop that will make the joints look good. discreet.
9. One of the main advantages of the porcelain bathroom countertop is that it can be found in different colors
The bathroom counter made in silestone is great for those who want a very personalized decoration, after all, it is found in several colors, from the most neutral to very strong and vibrant colors, in addition, the bathroom counter made in silestone is also very resistant, waterproof and gives a super modern look in the decoration.
But as not everything is flowers, the silestone countertop for the bathroom has a high value and a slightly more affordable option is the quartz stone countertop.
10. Decoration made with silestone countertop for bathroom with mirrored cabinet
Burnt cement bathroom countertop
The burnt cement is super high and of course he would not be left out of the bathroom counter. The great advantage of the burnt cement bathroom counter is that it harmonizes easily with different styles, ranging from contemporary and industrial decoration, even to a rustic bathroom.
Another great advantage of the bathroom countertop made of burnt cement is because of its much more affordable value than that of several other countertop models, in addition, it is made to receive several models of tub for bathroom countertop.
11. Modern decor with high white tub and burnt cement bathroom countertop
Tips for small bathroom countertops
It is quite common to find people having difficulty choosing the appropriate countertop model for a small bathroom, after all, it is important that it be functional and beautiful to suit the bathroom and the needs of the residents of the house.
A really cool tip for making a small bathroom countertop is to invest in a thinner strip that extends over the toilet, this helps to convey the feeling that the environment is bigger, in addition, you also get more space to support items smaller ones like pots and pans with hygiene items.
Another very important tip when choosing a small bathroom countertop is always to choose lighter colors, as this also helps in the feeling of spaciousness of the space, but if you want a material with a more vibrant or dark color, the tip is to invest in a good lighting design for the environment to be cozy and spacious.
12. Choose a small bathroom countertop model that brings functionality to the space
Watch the video with tips on how to choose bathroom countertops
See our gallery with more bathroom counter models