How to Choose Your Dryer? Best Dryer Near Me!
- 1 1. Know the different models of dryers available
- 2 2. Pay attention to the energy class of the dryer
- 3 3. Pay attention to the noises produced by the dryer
- 4 4. Consider the drying capacity of a dryer cleaner
- 5 5. Pay attention to the programming functions
- 6 6. Save space with the spacer solution
- 7 7. Pay attention to the dryer opening system
Take note of the criteria not to be missed when purchasing the dryer
After the washing machine, it’s time to take a look at the dryer! The dryer is a great ally to make drying clothes quick and less cumbersome. Find out how to choose your dryer!
1. Know the different models of dryers available
The dryer is an ally for the maintenance of clothing and household linen. The latter reduces the drying time thanks to a mechanical system. Usually, once the laundry is taken out of the machine, it is hung on the drying rack and we wait a few days before putting it away. With a dryer, you can dry wet laundry directly after washing it and in a few minutes. To choose your future dryer cleaner, you must be aware of the different models of dryer :
– The condensation dryer : this is the most common model. It uses condensation to dry your laundry, this means that it condenses the water vapor to make it liquid and discharge it through a pipe. It collects this vapor transformed into liquid in a recovery tank before proceeding with the evacuation;
– The condensation dryer with heat pump : nowadays, you can equip your dryer with a heat pump. The latter acts as an ecological heating resistance. Indeed, the heat pump makes it possible to reduce the electrical consumption initially linked to a conventional resistance. The heat is extracted after condensation and reinjected into the tumble dryer drum. The heat pump dryer is ecological and economical;
– The evacuation dryer : this is one of the oldest models of dryer, it is no longer really widespread, but it is still available for purchase. The hot air in the dryer is charged with humidity before being evacuated by a ventilation duct connected to the outside of the building;
– The drying cabinet : this is a Scandinavian concept allowing to dry the linen directly on a wardrobe or hangers. As the name suggests, this type of clothes dryer strangely resembles a wardrobe;
– The washer-dryer : this is a two-in-one solution combining a washing machine with a dryer, it is the ideal solution for obtaining a compact appliance suitable for small spaces.
2. Pay attention to the energy class of the dryer
Before buying your future dryer, think of the planet and pay attention to the energy class. This European label expresses the consumption of household appliances with symbols, more specifically letters. To benefit from a reasonable energy consumption, it is preferable to choose at least class A. You also have the energy classes A +, A ++ and A +++ . The more economical the tumble dryers, the more the + symbol. Your electricity consumption will be lower and you will save on energy bills.
3. Pay attention to the noises produced by the dryer
The appliances can be noisy during operation. This is why, if you want to enjoy a high level of acoustic comfort, it is better to choose a silent dryer. It does not generally exceed 65 decibels. Pay attention to the noise level before purchasing the dryer.
4. Consider the drying capacity of a dryer cleaner
The load of the dryer cleaner depends on the number of people in the household, the larger the family, the more you need to increase the number of pounds. That said, you must remain consistent and adapt the capacity of the dryer to that of the washing machine.
5. Pay attention to the programming functions
The dryer must have programming functions suitable for different types of textiles, namely quilts, household linen, clothing fabrics, etc. Another interesting mode or function: the delayed start, you can use it to start the dryer during your absence and operate it during off-peak hours. You can also choose a steam function to smooth out the laundry and replace the iron. Thanks to the steam function, you reduce your ironing needs.
6. Save space with the spacer solution
The spacer is a practical accessory for installing the dryer cleaner on the washing machine. Indeed, the spacer fixes and stabilizes the appliances between them. Superimposing the dryer on the washing machine is possible and also appears as a space-saving solution. However, this type of arrangement must be secured by a spacer!
7. Pay attention to the dryer opening system
As for the washing machine, there are two opening systems for the dryer, here is the list:
– The front dryer or porthole dryer : it opens from the front;
– The top dryer : the opening is on the top of the appliance and the dryer is therefore more compact.
You have to choose between these two models and this choice is made according to the layout and location of the dryer.
To be sure of obtaining the ideal dryer, you must also adapt the direction of the door opening to prevent it from hitting the surrounding doors!
Incoming Search Results:
- How to Choose Dryer Cleaner 2020
- Dryer Cleaner Near Me
- Dryer vent Cleaner Dryer Duct Cleaner
- Dryer Cleaner Kit
- Cleaner for dryer
- Dryer Cleaner near me
- Dryer lint Cleaner